Live Life to the Fullest~

The adventure of life is to LEARN The goal of life is to GROW The nature of life is to CHANGE The challenge of life is to OVERCOME The essence of life is to CARE The secret of life is to DARE The beauty of life is to GIVE The joy of life is to LOVE And I'm loving you always~ (^3^)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Boring day~

Thursday, 1st Oct '09

Yet another boring day. Semester break gonna end in another 3 days. Went out with my parents for dinner. But then today is really my unlucky day. After dinner with my parents, I went back home myself but then I realise that i forgot to bring along my keys when I go out just now. How bad luck is that. Anyway, since I can't go home so i just drive and tour around the island without a place to go. I'm just lucky that I choose to drive the car tonight instead of riding a motorbike. While driving, I just message some of my frenz to see anyone free to come out to chit chat so that i could pass my time while waiting for someone to get back home. Luckily Big Kid was free. So we went to Coffee Island awhile. ^__^ How nice of him. So we chated for awhile and be4 we knew it, it's already 10.30pm. Now I get to go back home. LOLX.

No comments:

Post a Comment