Live Life to the Fullest~

The adventure of life is to LEARN The goal of life is to GROW The nature of life is to CHANGE The challenge of life is to OVERCOME The essence of life is to CARE The secret of life is to DARE The beauty of life is to GIVE The joy of life is to LOVE And I'm loving you always~ (^3^)

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mooncake Festival~

Saturday, 3rd Oct '09

Went over to Queensbay today to meet up with Jane for lunch since she's working at Origins again. haha.. after that, went over to the hair saloon for hair treatment. Then at night, go over to Gurney to meet Stella and Cindy before going down to AutoCity to meet up with Yen Nee and her frenz. I didn't do anything much today but I feel like the time is passing so fast... @_@haihzzz

anyway today is Sunday....my last day of my semester break... tmr gonna start class again edy.. cya ard~

2 comments:

  1. eh why my link not in your blog list? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. u mean the updated bloglist ar?? i can't put it in leh.. dunno put wat error...sigh...

    ReplyDelete